Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 19:05:48 UTC

    Just committed a patch from Xenia. This was indeed a bug in the
    parser. Thanks for reminding us about it.

    In the meantime a few more issues were brought to my attention related
    to mapping self-referential tables with inheritance and runtime
    relationships (reminiscent of CAY-1009). This is not logged to Jira
    yet. Will do that as we get more information.

    Andrus