RE: accessing cayenne sessions

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:30:18 EDT

    Hmm, I don't think it would work for me then. When they login (and
    their rights are stored in the session), there is a database selection
    page (test, acceptance, production, etc). When they choose a database,
    I create the DC and store it in the session then and from that point on,
    they are tied to that DB, unless they go back to the start page and
    choose a different DB, and then it all gets swapped out. So, in my
    case, each session can access all the DDs, just one at a time. Maybe I
    just went with the "simpler" WebObjects-like approach ...

    /dev/mrg