Re: toMany relationship not fetched

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 06:34:35 EDT

    Marcin,

    I ported your test to B1 and ran it on my machine - it works without
    any errors. Can you confirm whether this is still a problem?

    BTW, I noticed one minor thing in the mapping - you should not
    populate "Client Superclass" field. This field is for the "wedge"
    class that may optionally be inserted in the inheritance hierarchy
    between cayenne.Persistent and _MyObject.

    Andrus