Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: Tomi NA (hefes..mail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 14:17:05 EDT

    On 3/14/06, Cris Daniluk <cris.danilu..mail.com> wrote:

    > Can you give the latest CVS a try before I mark this resolved? I added a
    > "second pass" that should catch skipped relationships.

    I'm using 1.2M12 (March 23rd) and I have the same issue I started with.
    I've added a couple of fields as well as their respective foreign key
    constraints, tried to reengineer just that one table and got no
    relationships at all. I've just tried to reengineer overwriting everything
    in the existing model and got a relationless model.

    Has this been taken care of in 1.2B1?

    t.n.a.