Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 16:53:12 EDT

    I think the fix was in before M12 came out, but you should try the beta just
    to make sure, for obvious reasons. If you are still having trouble, I'm
    going to need you to create a DataMap that reproduces the problem, as the
    test cases that I was working with failed before the patch and pass after.

    Cris