RE: Object Creation and Settings Ids

From: Dave Merrin (dmerri..pasystems.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 10:58:11 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    thanks for that. I think I'd tried it before but ran into validation
    problems (I had a setToItemType() method and the db field is required).
    Since then I've looked through and overridden the validateForSave method
    (can't remember why). I should be able to modify this method to allow for
    direct and indirect access.

    Cheers,

    Dave