cvs up to date?

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 15:42:07 EDT

    I tried checking out the source code from the usual cvs place, looking
    for the CAY-499 fix of April 11. The latest timestamp on any file was
    March 29th. Same if I look in viewcvs. Bummer.

    I can download the nightly build but the files have been rearranged into
    a different tree and all the timestamps are the same.

    The nightly-build-download could be a useful work-around for cvs issues,
    if it was a simple zip of the buildable source tree. Maybe I'm missing
    something.