Re: cvs up to date?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 15:45:50 EDT

    It's a case of sourceforge's anonymous cvs not keeping up with what's
    really there. Once we switch over to Apache, we won't have this
    issue anymore.
    If it's an emergency, I could email you the latest cvs (or make it
    available in some other way). Otherwise, you should be able to to
    retrieve it later today or tomorrow.