Re: toMany relationship not fetched

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 04:51:16 EDT

    Marcin,

    I couldn't reproduce the problem. Let me know if you find any more
    details. For instance it would be helpful to match your app output
    with query messages sent via HessianConnection. Per CVS example
    connection logging can be configured via Log4J to output stuff like
    this:

    1637 [main] INFO
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.remote.hessian.HessianConnection - ---
    Message 10: Query
    11976 [main] INFO
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.remote.hessian.HessianConnection - ===
    Message 10: Query done - took 339 ms.

    Also try todays build (2006-4-13 - should be available within an hour
    or two), as it fixes a number of things that can be possibly related
    (such as CAY-503).

    Sometime next week after B2 release I am planning to work on more
    client examples. This way we'll have more regression cases available.

    Andrus