Re: toMany relationship not fetched

From: Marek Wawrzyczny (marek_wawrzyczn..nternode.on.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 20:11:34 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    I will attempt to see if I can reproduce the problem while Marcin is gone.
    Unfortunately I have not been able to speak to him before he left on holidays
    but I have been told that he apparently found that the object's graph was
    getting corrupted i.r.t. the relationships.
    Apparently, subsequent changes to the many relationship left multiple
    artifacts in the graph, or something along these lines...

    I will attempt to replicate this in our little test project. Please let me
    know if this makes any sense.

    Cheers,

    Marek Wawrzyczny