Re: Jira migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 08:08:08 EDT

    Jira migration was successfully completed. Our new bug tracker is
    located here:

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/

    I also updated the links on the main site and configured Apache to
    rewrite old issue URLs and redirect to the new server. So old
    bookmarks and links should continue to work. Existing user accounts
    will continue to work.

    One thing that was lost during the migration is a single registration
    point for Jira and Confluence. Until we migrate Confluence to Apache
    as well, all *new* users will have to register for Confluence access
    under ObjectStyle Jira and for Jira - under Apache Jira.

    Thanks to Jeff Turner for doing the migration!

    Andrus