Re: small problem in 1.2B1 on Oracle 8i

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 13:25:55 EDT

    "-2" is a constant value defined in JDBC spec
    (Statement.SUCCESS_NO_INFO). It is returned from the batch update
    when the driver doesn't know how many rows where updated. The latest
    change in the batch action enabled logging of this value as a part of
    the total count. I just changed the logging code to output something
    like this instead for the negative values:

      === updated ? rows

    Andrus