Re: problem with simple relationship in 1.2B1

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 00:20:58 EDT

    As often happens, the effort of producing a test case found the bug on
    our side. We have some low-level code that was clearing the dataContext
    (rollbackChanges()) whenever a new page is invoked, and it was being
    called between the create and the commit. I didn't see this at first,
    being led astray by the fact that the commit used to work on the older
    cayenne (weird, eh?) and the fact that the object looked correct when
    it was printed to the log. Sorry about the false alarm.