MySql AUTO_PK_SUPPORT

From: Borut Bolčin (bo..ajdi.si)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 04:33:35 EDT

    Hi,

    I am constructing database tables with dbGenerator like this

        DbGenerator generator = new DbGenerator(autoDbAdapter, dataMap);

        generator.setShouldCreatePKSupport(true);
        generator.setShouldCreateFKConstraints(true);
        generator.setShouldDropTables(false);

        generator.runGenerator(dataSource);

    This code executes every time an application is restarted. Becouse
    setShouldDropTables is set to false, the tables in that database are
    created only the first time - as it should be. But, becouse
    setShouldCreatePKSupport is set to true, this gets executec every time

    INFO QueryLogger: DELETE FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME IN
    ('source')
    INFO QueryLogger: INSERT INTO AUTO_PK_SUPPORT (TABLE_NAME, NEXT_ID)
    VALUES ('source', 200)

    Of course I don't want AUTO_PK_SUPPORT to delete and reset values
    already there from previous application runs. Is there a way, when this

        INFO QueryLogger: *** error.
        java.sql.SQLException: Table 'AUTO_PK_SUPPORT' already exists

    happens, that the above DELETE and INSERT don't happen?

    -Borut