Running profiled WOApps

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 13:39:13 EST

    Hi,

    Profiling only works when you debug, not when you run.

    What if my launch configurations are always "profiled"...

    1) Is running a Profiled WOApplication any different from running just
    a WOApplication?
    2) When debugging what's the penalty for that extra information I get
    with the Profiled WOApplication? Is it mainly memory or cpu consumption
    - how much?

    /Anders