New user Q: Main.wo not opening properly, says "Could not open source file"

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 13:47:15 EST

    Greetings,

    I'm new to WebObjects and WOLips, so please bear with me. :-) When I
    generate a WebObjects Application project, then try to open the Main
    WOComponent in WebObjects Builder, I get the message "Could not open source
    file" and none of the usual connection-point entries are visible in the
    lower-left pane. If I try opening the generated project in ProjectBuilder
    and then launching WebObjects Builder from there I see the same thing. It
    seems like maybe Main.wo is not being layed out properly?

    I'm using WebObjects 5.2 and Eclipse M5 with WOLips 0.9.9 under Windows
    2000.

    -- Kaelin