EOAdaptor Error

From: Al Anderson (alan..kc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 00:05:47 EDT

    I cannot get an app that I imported in to run. It builds fine and the
    original project runs fine under PB. Here is the error message that comes
    after the app launches:

    [2003-07-08 22:00:12 MDT] <main> A fatal exception occurred: Unable to get
    the name of the class to instantiate for the adaptor framework
    JavaJDBCAdaptor. The possible causes for this error are: the adaptor
    framework is not installed on your system, the adaptor framework is not
    linked into your application, or the info dictionary for this adaptor is
    corrupted.
    [2003-07-08 22:00:12 MDT] <main> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable
    to get the name of the class to instantiate for the adaptor framework
    JavaJDBCAdaptor. The possible causes for this error are: the adaptor
    framework is not installed on your system, the adaptor framework is not
    linked into your application, or the info dictionary for this adaptor is
    corrupted.

    The DB is Frontbase and yes I added the framework.
    Any ideas?

    Al Anderson
    IT Director
    Salish Kootenai College