Re: EOAdaptor Error

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 00:47:02 EDT

    Double check to ensure that JavaJDBCAdaptor.framework is on the classpath.
    That sounds like the error when it cannot load the bundle for the adaptor
    which probably means it was not found on the classpath. Check in the
    Project - Properties - Java Build Path on the Libraries tab.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net