Re: WOProject patch - alternative to wobuild.properties

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 02:40:11 EDT

    At 20:50 -0400 30-09-2003, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >when all the needed properties already exist in the Ant environment
    >(whatever way they got in there)... Hence, the patch below... Any
    >objections to this? If not, I'll commit it in a day or so.

    This is a very good idea!

    I filed a RFE for this some time ago, see
    <url:http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=789834&group_id=50507&atid=459970>

    We have had one problem when using an epmty wobuild.properties and
    define all the properties in build.xml.

    The application built ok, but the classpath files are missing all the
    stuff which is under WOROOT/Library/Frameworks

    wo.wosystemroot is the important property here!

    When my wobuild.properties file only define wo.wosystemroot and no
    other properties in this file the stuff under
    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks get into the classpath files, but NOT if I
    remove the wo.wosystemroot from the wobuild.properties, even if I
    have wo.wosystemroot defined in the build.xml.

    Is there something special with wo.wosystemroot property so it must
    be defined in the wobuild.properties and not in the build.xml file?

    This issue started when we upgraded from woproject 1.0.2 (or maybe it
    was 1.0.1) to woproject 1.0.4.

    There are abit more info about this in a few ealier postings to this
    list with subject "Do we have to use wobuild.properties?"

    -Kaj :)