Re: Building with WOLips doesn't include my eomodel in the woa-directory

From: Endre Meckelborg Rognerud (e.m.rogneru..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 03:39:57 EDT

    Anjo Krank (05.07.2004 09:27):

    > Am 05.07.2004 um 09:15 schrieb Endre Meckelborg Rognerud:
    >
    >> I have generated a default patternset that's like:
    >>
    >> **/*.eomodeld/
    >
    > and
    >
    >> project, it doesn't include my eomodel in the woa-directory. My
    >> model lies in the project root.
    > It needs to be
    >
    > *.eomodeld

    Ok! I didn't know that '**/' ment that there had to be a directory.

    > in this case. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to have
    > non-build-specific stuff in the top folder. It makes writing these
    > patterns much harder than it needs to. It may well be that you have
    > to juggle around stuff if you have - say - .jar files for applets in
    > the web-server resources and so on.
    >
    > It's better to create sth like src/, lib/, webfiles/, components/ and
    > resources/ folders. Especially when projects tend to grow larger.

    Of course I agree. I use structures like this when writing other
    webapps, but WO default puts everything in the project root and we want
    a bit backward compability with the old WO-utilities.

    Thanks for you answer :)

    --
    Med vennlig hilsen
    Endre Rognerud                         (Webgruppa, SAUS, USIT, UIO)

    GPG Public Key: http://folk.uio.no/endremr/emr_gpg_pubkey.txt