Rapid turnaround not working or not configured right

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 14:25:05 EDT

    Hi,

    When I start my applications, I see the following in the console log:

    [2004-08-23 11:04:43 MDT] <main> Application project found: Will locate
    resources in '/Users/brendan/Projects/DriveIt/DriveItAdmin' rather than
    '/Users/brendan/Projects/DriveIt/DriveItAdmin/build/DriveItAdmin.woa' .

    This leads me to believe that rapid turnaround mode is working correctly and
    it will find resources in my project directory as opposed to my build
    directory.

    However, when I edit a component in my project, the changes are not
    reflected in my running application (development mode, run from Eclipse)
    until I rebuild the application.

    Is it possible the application does not find resources if they are in
    sub-folders? I have all my WO components in a Components directory in my
    project.

    How do other people get rapid turnaround to work properly?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100