Re: Re: error while connecting to EOModel from Eclipse

From: Alexander Trofimchouk (sasha_n..ambler.ru)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 09:05:30 EDT

    Hello, Chuck!
    >That usually means the model is corrupted. The index.eomodeld or one of the .plists has something wrong with it
    Actually I don't know how to check its integrity. Would you mind
    explaining to me how to do it?

    Moreover I have the same error while using OpenBase DB! Maybe it's
    caused by wrong webobjects installation.. or I should install
    WO-updates (#2,#3)
    Also when I try to build ANY project with Project Builder I see only
    "[display-masthead] error -1". That's why I think the error may be
    caused by WO themselves. But I'm not sure.

    >Is that file in fact not found? Is there anything at C:/prjs/authors/ Authors.eomodeld/index.eomodeld

    there are Authors.eomodeld folder and index.eomodeld file within

    Thanks,
    Alexander