Re: error while connecting to EOModel from Eclipse

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 10:15:21 EDT

    Alexander

    Open the model in EOModeler. If it's corrupt, it won't open. The
    index.eomodeld is a dictionary but the eomodel has other
    requirements. If you have access to a Mac, you can open the
    index.eomodeld in Property List Editor. If not, you can open it
    programatically - it's an NSDictionary.

    file = new File(/path/to/index.eomodeld);
    dict = (NSMutableDictionary)
    PropertyListUtilities.propertyListFromFile(file);
    System.out.println(dict);

    You should definitely install the WebObjects updates! You should be
    running 5.2.4 at least.

    Hope this helps
    Marc