cayenne and woproject jars

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 15:25:47 EDT

    Does anyone have any strong feelings against copying cayenne.jar into
    the cayenne plugin and woproject.jar into the woproject plugin and
    committing them? Currently for anyone who wants to work on wolips,
    the initial checkout/build is mildly annoying because you have to
    manually copy those two jars in (and woproject requires an initial
    ant build to get). I know woproject CAN get out of sync, but just to
    give it an initial version it would be helpful, I think.

    ms