Re: EOModeler!!!!

From: Geoff Hopson (geoff.hopso..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 09:04:48 EDT

    Kudos to Mike as well. Excellent piece of work. Now I officially do
    not miss the Mac.

    You should be able to browser data using the Data Navigator in
    Eclipse. Would be neat to see it integrated with the Entity
    Modeler...eg get the connection details from Entity Modeler, pass them
    to the Data Navigator, select an entity in the modeler, open up table
    it maps to in Data Navigator etc.

    Geoff