Re: Making WOLips more appealing to new users

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 05:58:25 EDT

    On 21.08.2006, at 11:47 Uhr, Marc Guenther wrote:

    > We need an official stable release.

    YES. YES. YES. That is the most important point ever in WOLips. We
    should also have a binary release of RuleModeler from Wonder at hand,
    so interested people can do WebObjects development without touching
    the Apple tools.

    If there is a "stable" release, we might also ask Apple whether they
    want / can provide a download space for it. Perhaps a package with
    Eclipse and WOLips which can be installed with some clicks.

    If we provide some "Getting started" documentation (I'm willing to
    write it, when I have my current project online - means early in
    September), this may also help. I could also prepare the packages for
    it if we have a stable release.

    cug