Re: weird compile error

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 09:20:03 EST

    Yes, this also happens on my build server if I don't build as
    root ... It's really obnoxious. It appears that when you say "start
    with /" and "include /Library/Frameworks" it literally scans freaking
    "/" and FAILS when it can't read a folder because of permissions.
    This is 1) totally retarded on the part of ant and 2) DEFINITELY
    needs to be worked around in woproject. I haven't had time to work
    on this (or rather it's been a lower priority for me) because I CAN
    build as root, so I have a workaround. It drives me crazy, though, too.