Resources and includes

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 11:46:24 EDT

    Hi,

    Did anything change intentionally as to which Resources are copied
    and where during the incremental build? I have a problem with
    resources being copied when they should not. I have a model in my
    test hierarchy that gets copied in the main build directory that is
    then picked up by dependent framework and application and this causes
    havoc. It used to work although I am not sure up to which revision.

    Pierre