Re: Prototype values delayed in Entity Modeler

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 19:09:32 EDT

    Are you creating new prototypes at the same time you are assigning
    them to attributes? Last time I did this, which was a while ago...
    I got much the same. I ended up adding all the prototypes I needed
    and then restarting Eclipse.

    I suspect it is related to how EOF handles prototypes internally with
    caching, but that is just a guess.

    Chuck