How do you make a Display Group?

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 19:36:34 EDT

    I'm gradually getting up to speed with WOLips, but I think I'm
    missing something simple. I have a new component I created a while
    ago, and I want to add a display group to it. In WebObjects Builder
    you just dragged the entity from EOModeler, and configured it using
    the dialogue that popped up.

    So how do I create and configure a DG in WOLips? I don't have to
    create a .woo file by hand, do I?

    I've Googled without any useful hints.

    Regards
    Thomas