Re: Practical WO Book Demos

From: Fred Shurtleff (fh..omcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 13:56:09 EDT

    Yes - this is the conditional causing the exception. So I changed the
    condition = true (to get around this problem), and then another 'unknown
    key' exception is triggered: authenticatedUser is unknown(but is in fact
    a public method in session.java).

    So for some reason none of the bindings on Main.wod using session PUBLIC
    methods/vars are recognizable eg. they trigger exception errors. Can
    anyone see what might be the problem here?