Re: Practical WO Book Demos

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 15:54:46 EDT

    My guess is that there are several "Session" classes corresponding to
    different chapters in the book, and that somehow, you are using the
    wrong "Session" (from a previous chapter?) which does not have the
    required variables and functions.
    What does WOComponentEditor say about the bindings? Does it complain?

    jpm