Re: WOFrameworks edit screen --- where is User Root pointing to?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 01:39:47 EST

    On 11/12/2007, at 11:39 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Known issue and on my hit list -- The entire framework management
    > process is rewritten in my local version, but it extends like
    > tendrils all over the place (in particular into the ant build
    > process which is an insta-bleaugh), so it's going to take a little
    > while before I'm comfortable committing it.

    Oh good. It's really bad at the moment so far as this dialog is
    concerned at least.

    e.g., If I build/deploy some frameworks to my ~/Library/Frameworks,
    if there happens to be a framework of the same name in /Library/
    Frameworks or /System/Library/Frameworks and you've ticked the one in
    ~/... then when you return to the dialog it has them all ticked under
    each domain for that framework - which, if you don't untick the ones
    you don't want and save again gives you an error because you've got
    duplicates in your path :-/

    It's very annoying... (and the reason for having frameworks in both
    locations should be obvious... e.g., JavaWOExtensions.framework, or
    any versioned builds in ~/)

    > On Dec 11, 2007, at 12:53 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/12/2007, at 4:31 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Subject says it all. I thought it'd be ~/Library/Frameworks but
    >>> it's not picking them up. So where is it looking?
    >>
    >> Ugh. Never mind. Had to restart Eclipse for it to see the newly
    >> added frameworks to the above dir. That's boring.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck