Binding validation

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 18:09:05 EDT

    Eclipse 3.2.2
    WOLips 3.3.4906
    OS X 10.5.2
    WO 5.3.3
    No WOnder

            Certain keys of some WODynamicElements are read-only from the
    WODynamicElement's perspective and thus setter methods aren't needed
    in the WOComponent class (e.g., WOString's "value"). I think that
    certain other WODynamicElement keys are write-only and thus don't need
    getter methods (e.g., WORepetition's "index"). WOBuilder didn't flag
    an error when a WOComponent class didn't implement a WORepetition
    "index" getter as does WOLips.

            Are there cases in which a WORepetition needs to read the "index"
    from the WOComponent class? I assume that the index always starts at
    0. Is it a bug for WOLips to consider no getter method for a
    WORepetition "index" to be an error?

    Aloha,
    Art