No valid EOF ClassLoader factory defined

From: Robert Huber..7r (huber@seven-r.ch)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 11:20:08 EST

    Hi All

    I just downloaded and installed the latest WOLips from the Installing
    WOLips site. Then I started the standalone Entity Modeler and opened
    a model and tried to generate SQL code. I got the error as seen in
    the appendix. Is my expectation wrong that it should just work after
    installing the latest WOLips? Any help very much appreciated.

    I am also wondering if the uninstaller really removes all of the
    previously installed WOLips as when pressing the Customize button in
    the installer it says Upgrade whereas I would expect Install. Can
    anyone shed some light?

    Best regards, Robert

    _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ r. huber
                    _/