Re: In Progress: Wonder Maven Tutorial

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 15:24:32 EST

    Hi Greg,

    On 20/02/2009, at 11:55 PM, Mr. G Brown wrote:

    > I am working on :
    >
    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Maven+Creating+Wonder+Applications
    >
    > And maybe Lachlan Deck or someone would like to check it for
    > accuracy, as I admit being human and making many--too many--mistakes.

    Great start. I've adjusted the pom + added inline comments.

    What issues did you have in mind for #4 Possible classpath issues; the
    eclipse component editor has multiple Component and Display Group tabs.?

    > And what about Wonder D2W ?

    I've never really used it other than out of curiosity. Another TODO :)

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck