Delete rules

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:42:39 EST

    Me again,
            Well, I've run into something I miss from EOF, and it looks like it'll
    be a medium priority thing to get done (work time... yippee!)...
    cascading deletes. Or, if we want to be more generic, delete rules
    (cascade, deny, others?).
    Has anyone given any thought to this? Are there plans, or should I just
    start from scratch? Is anyone opposed to doing so for some reason?

    An even better question: Is there a better way than the EOF way?
    Because that's all I know and it'll be much the way I do it otherwise
    :-)

    Thanks,
    Craig