Re: dump cache contents

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 10:08:32 EDT

    It depends on what you mean when you say cache :)

    If you disable shared caching, each DataContext will have its own
    DataRowStore. That gets rid of "shared caching" (cleverly). Then, you
    can discard the DataContext after each operation to get rid of "local"
    caching...

    And you can dump the DataRowStore for debugging, though odds are its
    going to be huge and not very helpful to you. Better to use a
    debugger!

    Cris