Let 1.1 checkins begin...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 19:31:07 EDT

    Just branched the code released today. Branch name is STABLE. Code
    built from this branch would be labeled as release 1.0.1-dev. And this
    means... yes, we can check in 1.1 code to HEAD. It will build as
    1.1-dev.

    Of course we will only have to work with STABLE if there are serious
    bugs reported in 1.0 and we need to patch it before 1.1.

    Andrus

    P.S. Eclipse happily allowed to checkout a separate project that I
    called cayenne-stable from the STABLE branch, so I can work with both
    independently.