CAY-82 Ant DbGenerator

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 22:56:36 EST

    Hi Kevin,

    I posted a comment re your contribution in CAY-82
    (http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-82). I guess
    you don't have a "watch" on this issue, so you didn't get the comment
    email... Anyway, I haven't looked at it closely yet, but I will soon as
    I want to include it in M2. So here is the question that I had. Let me
    know what you think...

    "HSQLDB allows embedded mode, with file name specified as URL... In
    general it doesn't feel right to have db-specific properties in a
    generic ANT task... Is there any other case when we would need it?"

    Andrus