RE: CAY-82 Ant DbGenerator

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 15:06:37 EST

    I'm probably jumping in the middle of something here (I've been busy, so
    please pardon me), but I wanted to add a little clarification. A Java
    process can access an HSQLDB file directly, without having the server
    started, but when doing so, it is the only process which can access the
    DB. If you need simultaneous access by 2+ processes, you need a server
    running.

    I'll go bury my head again ...

    /dev/mrg