RE: JDK 1.5

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 14:41:57 EST

    I put together some custom templates, but it seems to me like this really
    should be a function of the generator with a ant/modeler boolean property. I
    tinkered with that and got it working, but it's a far stretch from being
    complete. If you agree it should be part of the generator, let me know and I
    will complete it.

    Cris