Re: Cayenne Modeler Patch

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:13:29 EDT

    Gary,

    Looks very nice!! I am looking forward to getting this in. And I am sure
    everybody will appreciate your contributions to the Modeler (and other
    areas) in the future.

    > For the patch format, which one can I use from eclipse? Do I need to
    > create a Jira ticket or issue?

    You are on the right track. Please create a Jira issue and submit your
    patch there. The issue will be assigned to me automatically.

    A patch against the latest CVS HEAD is preferrable. I don't remember what
    choices Eclipse provides for patch types, but the best format is
    "unified". E.g.:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/jira/secure/attachment/10181/fixed_decoder_and_tests.txt

    Andrus