cgen class/package attributes

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 21:09:46 EDT

    Here's what I'm thinking for class and package attributes.

    Rather than having the relative class/superclass/package/superpackage
    attributes, how about absolute attributes of subclass/superclass/baseclass
    and package?

    For singleclass generation, it could either set subclass/superclass to the
    same value, or I could add an additional singleclass/singlePackage
    attribute.

    I see three "wins" for this scenario. All three attributes are available in
    all templates. Moving templated code between the templates won't require
    any changes as the attributes are all absolute. And I think it'll be less
    confusing to end-users.

    -Mike