Re: cgen class/package attributes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 23:30:08 EDT

    Mike,

    I am bit slow lately (a result of a coding marathon on a customer
    project) ... could you post some examples of what variables you'd have
    in the context of a superclass and subclass template? By
    subclass/superclass/baseclass do you mean fully qualified names?

    [OT] How about we kill the default single class template all together.
    One has to really hate himself and his peers to use it on a project.

    Andrus