Re: namespace for new templates

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 23:16:43 EDT

    On May 12, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > What shall we use for namespace for the new templates?
    >
    > I'm guessing we should leave the 1.1 templates in "dotemplates".
    >
    > Should I put the other ones in dotemplates/_1_2?
    > Or perhaps dotemplates_1_2?
    >
    > -Mike

    I guess a subdirectory approach ("dotemplates/1_2") is slightly more
    preferable, as all templates will stay in the same directory without
    polluting the root folder.

    So why is there a leading "_" in "_1_2"? The name looks cleaner without
    it. I don't think there is any reason to follow Java identifier rules
    to that level.

    Andrus