Re: SCM Repository

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 15:40:51 EDT

    Eclipse SVN support was weaker for me than Eclipse CVS support.
    I also haven't tried upgrading recently, though. I wish I could
    remember what missing functionality I was seeing, but I don't. It
    seems like it was something to do with comparisons or
    synchronizations.

    I'm now having to use SVN for MyFaces so it's likely I'll hit it again
    now that I'm working with JSF again this week.