Re: SCM Repository

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 15:06:55 EDT

    I've got what I think is the latest version of Subclipse installed now
    (0.9.34), and comparision using it is still very weak.

    I can't compare to a specific particular tag or branch, only to the
    latest version in svn or to the version I checked out (I'm guessing
    that's what "base revision" represents since it has no options).