Re: PostgreSQL & NULL values

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 21:40:18 EDT

    I am running DataContextClobTst from Cayenne test suite against
    PostgreSQL 8 on Mac. Here is null insert and it works:

    CREATE TABLE CLOB_TEST (CLOB_COL text NULL, CLOB_TEST_ID integer NOT
    NULL, PRIMARY KEY (CLOB_TEST_ID))
    INSERT INTO CLOB_TEST (CLOB_COL, CLOB_TEST_ID) VALUES (?, ?)
    QueryLogger: [bind: NULL, 204]

    One last thing I can recommend is upgrade the driver. If this doesn't
    work, open a bug report with your test code.

    Andrus