Re: Cayenne 1.2 + PostgreSQL

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 22:57:55 EDT

    I think you don't need to access DataNode from DbAdapter.
    "org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.PkGenerator" is already an attribute of
    DbAdapter.

    On a side note, it was bad decision made back in the day when we
    chose to reuse the runtime Cayenne access stack objects for Swing
    model. It was supposed to save time, instead it created a bit of a
    mess in the Modeler.

    Andrus